Travel at leisure and learn about the country - parjatanbd.com
From this page, tourists can be informed about the travel information of Lakshmipur district. Which will come in handy in their travels. Not only this, with the name of each travel destination there is an hyperlink of an informative video which will give a clear idea about the place by watching the video and will make them interested in traveling.
Description AboutTourism or Parjatan Place of Lakshmipur
The Tita Khan Mosque is a three hundred year old mosque located in Laxmipur town. It is known that a local saint named Azim Khan discovered the mosque in the jungle a long time ago. The mosque was then extensively renovated with its masterpieces.
About four hundred years ago, Laxminarayan Vaishnav came to Dalalbazar in Laxmipur to trade in cloth. His successors were commercial agents of the East India Company and later acquired zamindari. Due to their friendship with the East India Company, the locals called them brokers. The zamindars of this house fled during the communal riots in 1947. The house covers an area of about five acres and has Rajgate, Rajprasad, Nat Mandir, Pujamandap, San Bandhano Ghat etc.
There is another zamindar house near Dalalbari. Kshetranath Das, son of zamindar Rajendra Nath Das and grandson Jadunath Das owned the house in phases. As they were friends in Raipur upazila, they bought land at Kamankhola near the zamindar house and built a house. Beyond the main entrance is still the palace, the puja mandapa. There are many interesting stories about the dance hall Dhandharamanik under the ground inside the house.
The three-domed mosque at Keroa village in Raipur upazila of the district is known as Jins Mosque. The mosque was established about 200 years ago on the model of the Jame Mosque in Delhi. It is known that the mosque was built in a very short time and everyone knows it as Jinn Mosque. Built with a three-domed high wall, the mosque has a large dark room at the bottom south so that water accumulates throughout the year.
Mr. Bari Nilkuthi
The mansion is said to have been built by the English masters of the East India Company, known as Saheb Bari, a more than one hundred year old house located behind the Municipal Shaheed Smriti Academy in the district town. After failing to repay the bank loan, the Nilkars sold the house to a local man in 1930. It is now preserved in good condition by his successors.